29.11.2012

I ♡ GOLD

Topshop purse, Mango necklace, Topshop dress, Topshop shirt, Topshop flats, H&M necklace, Topshop dress, ASOS clutch, Topshop dress

I don't really know why, but I somehow love the colour gold right now. When I was younger I always prefered silver, but during the last couple of years I have developed a strong preference for gold. I don't only like golden jewellery, but also clothes with golden elements. Oh, and I definitely looove the bandeau dress by Topshop in the middle of my little collage!

6 Kommentare:

  1. Bei mir ist das ähnlich. Nur sind es bei mir nicht Kleidungsstücke, sondern Deko in meinem Zimmer. Aber Schmuck mag ich nicht in Gold an mir, weil das nicht zu mienem Hautton passt.
    Liebe Grüße :),
    Christina

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. so amazing dresses!

    I invite u to eneter my giveaway here: http://indestructiblestyle.blogspot.de/2013/01/msdressy-giveaway.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ohhh ich liebe gold! Früher absolut nicht. Früher fand ich nur silber schön. Hat sich aber geändert :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Super Blog. Vielleicht hast du Lust an meiner Blogvorstellung teilzunehmen.
    Liebe Grüße
    http://jenniferschmitz-photography.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. das eine goldene kleid ist super!!:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ich liebe Gold einfach! Super Inspiration <3

    AntwortenLöschen