07.01.2014

BEST OF 2013

2013 has been quite ordinary - nothing unusual or super exciting has happened. My favourite moments include all the seldom times with my family, my trips to Croatia and London, the fact that I finally got my own apartment, and the day I ordered my Canon. Since I had made a blogging break from April to October, I thought a "Best of 2013" might be quite interesting for you as well. There are lots of new photos I've never showed here before, so have fun with my favourite memories of 2013!

JANUARY


In January I
  • spent a lot of time on tumblr (winter time = tumblr time )
  • turned 22
  • took a lot of 'girly' photos

FEBRUARY

In February I
  • celebrated my granddad's 70th birthday
  • made my first cupcakes
  • tried out taking photos with an older Canon, which I truely loved!

MARCH
In March I
  • enjoyed a lovely easter brunch
  • went to Ikea
  • took care of Timmy (the beagle)
  • ate lots of bagels

APRIL


In April I
  • discovered my love for khaki again
  • enjoyed a delicious coq au vin
  • finally bought myself one of the famous Tangle Teezers
MAY
In May I
  • visited Croatia for the first time
  • ordered that beautiful backpack (and sent it back, urghs!)

JUNE
In June I
  • loved fresh flowers 
  • drank a lot of water with lemons
  • got new candles at Ikea
JULY
In July I
  • enjoyed a visit from my family
  • took lots of photos of all the elephants exhibited in Trier
  • spent a lot of time outside, enjoying the sunny weather
  • got myself a new camera: Canon EOS 650 D
AUGUST
In August I
  • enjoyed the great weather even more
  • went home to celebrate my little sister's birthday
  • fell in love with that cute puppy
SEPTEMBER
In September I
  • finally moved into a new flat - hurray!
  • took a lot of photos of my old room
 OCTOBER
In October I 
  • went to Primark and decided that it's not worth shopping there anymore
  • enjoyed a lovely visit from Anna
  • tried out some new beauty products
NOVEMBER
In November I
  • enjoyed living in my new apartment having lots of candles around me 
  • went once again to Ikea
  • created an advent calender for my dear Anna
  • met some old friends again and had lots of fun with them
DECEMBER
In December I
  • finally went to London - and loved it!
  • enjoyed a beautiful Christmas time with my family
  • got even more Essie nail polishes

14 Kommentare:

  1. Oh dein Hund ist ja süß ♥
    ich hoffe so sehr bald mal wieder nach London zu kommen, ich liebe diese Stadt einfach! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey also ich denke ich habe es bekommen, wegen meiner hohen Abonnentenzahl auf instagram :) aber du kannst ihnen sicher mal schreiben ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die cupakes sehen sehr lecker aus ;) und die essie sammlung ist definitiv das beste :P
    lg

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Sehr schöne Bilder :)
    Nee, der Lack sieht schon so matt aus.

    Liebste Grüße
    Bezaubernde Nana

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What a great way to recap the year! May looked like such a beautiful month! And how do you like the tangle teezer? I've been wanting to get one!
    xo TJ

    www.hislittlelady.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. also ich bin bisher super zufrieden mit mymuesli. die verkäufer im laden sind total nett und auch sehr hilfreich bei dieser rieeeesen auswahl an müsli :D zwar sind die preise nun kein gottesgeschenk, aber ab und zu kann man sich das mal gönnen ;)
    toller jahresrückblick! du bist so hübsch, magst du verraten wie du deine haare pflegst? die sehen so glänzend aus :)

    lg, die bea. ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. So einen schönen Jahresüberblick habe ich noch nie gesehen. Du hast echt Talent für schöne Fotos :)


    Liebe Grüße,
    Joanna von theplussizeblog.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Jak je to možné že tvé fotky jsou tak krásné a čisté? :OO
    moc pěkný výběr :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. schöner jahresrückblick :) es sind so viele schöne bilder
    dabei...und in london war ich dieses jahr auch das erste mal ;D
    lg ;**

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Einen Tangle Tweezer habe ich mir letztes Jahr auch gekauft, er ist sein Geld wirklich wert. :) Primark hat bei mir letztes Jahr auch endgültig den "Coolness-Faktor " verloren. Aber trotzdem finde ich immer wieder Kleinigkeiten, die ich brauche.
    Ein "normales" Jahr ist ja eigentlich was gutes, lieber nichts besonderes als dass etwas "Schlimmes" passiert. ;) Mal sehen was 2014 alles so kommt...

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Ich war grade auf deinem Blog am stöbern, da ich dadurch Zufall darauf gestoßen bin. Kann es sein, dass du in Trier studierst?! :))

    AntwortenLöschen